Yahoo! Chief: God Bless Tiger Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinfinni

Distinguished
May 29, 2009
Why would I keep up with the scandal? Its just another celebrity doing something stupid. I'm more concerned with my own life than some famous guys sins!

textex

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
Tiger should join Amway, they also screw anything that moves. Amway is a scam, and here's why: Amway wants to pay out as little money as they can get away with, so they support the higher level IBOs ripping off their downline via the tool scam. As a result, about 99% of IBOs operate at a net loss, while the top 1% make several TIMES more from their Amway tool scam than from the Amway products. Read about it on my blog, I suggest you start here: http://tiny.cc/D5oJh and forward the information to everyone you know, so they don't get scammed.

ssalim

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2007
How is he not fed up? He's a superstar and he's cheating? What? Did he expect not being caught?

Anyway, it's just another celebrity gone bad.

Next.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]ssalim[/nom]How is he not fed up? He's a superstar and he's cheating? What? Did he expect not being caught?Anyway, it's just another celebrity gone bad.Next.[/citation]
He's a celebrity? Last time I checked he was a professional golfer.

scryer_360

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2007
I stopped following when I heard "8 mistresses." Now its up to 12 or 13.

Really, he has had twelve mistresses, but know one, of all the journalists following him, could discover any until he crashed his Escalade? What?

Its media hype and gold diggers. The first "mistress" denies it, the second mistress says Tiger called her and told her to take his number out of her phone so his wife wouldn't find out. Why would Tiger tell her to remove his number from her phone? Why wouldn't Tiger just remove her number from his phone?

lumpy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2007
I dont give a rats ass about celebs at all.
people really need to get a life.And mind their own business.

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
Who is Tiger Woods? No seriously who buys this crap? The only reason I use Yahoo is because AT&T bought out Bellsouth and am now forced to use crappy yahoo webmail. Yahoo is bloated and clunky and am ashamed for Woods, but he made his decision. So to answer your question Jane, I don't keep up with the Scandal since it has little to no bearing on my life.

Ho0d1um

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2009
I keep up on it by turning on the TV and it is the only thing "worthy" of news I guess. You can't even click over to ESPN to get away from it.

masop

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2006
[citation][nom]flyinfinni[/nom]Why would I keep up with the scandal? Its just another celebrity doing something stupid. I'm more concerned with my own life than some famous guys sins![/citation]

Amen to that! :)

pharge

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]He's a celebrity? Last time I checked he was a professional golfer.[/citation]

yea... to be honest, I only care about how well he plays in the golf games. Whatevr he does outside of the golf court is his own business, specially if his action has nothing to do w/ his ability to play golf or affecting his golf score.

jgiron

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2008
The higher you put a person on a pedestal the farther he/she will fall. Tiger is human, he will make mistakes, he is not perfect. This should be an internal issue with his wife and family. He needs to forget about making the next million and work on fixing his marriage and being a better role model for his children.

chris13th

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
[citation][nom]lumpy[/nom]I dont give a rats ass about celebs at all.people really need to get a life.And mind their own business.[/citation]
get a life? what are you, 12? i agree that people need to mind their own business, but he chose to be in the spotlight by working in the entertainment industry. to many, this is entertainment.

Ryun

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2006
As a person I think what Bartz said was funny and probably true. As a CEO it's probably something she shouldn't have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.