Yesterday's Mystery Missile Was Probably a Plane

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chillaxinb4u

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
all the speculation why dont we figure it out once an for all.. 1 where did it go to or where was it headed is my main concern sure we saw the photos but where the heck did it go.and did they retrieve it then tell us something else

chillaxinb4u

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2010
is it a coincedence we have had jets full blown huge one flying over the city the last few days headed somewhere. an we never have them around here

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]chillaxinb4u[/nom]all the speculation why dont we figure it out once an for all.. 1 where did it go to or where was it headed is my main concern sure we saw the photos but where the heck did it go.and did they retrieve it then tell us something else[/citation]I'm amazined that you're the only one who asked this. If there was a launch of any kind, (which there obviously was) and it was caught on multiple cameras, (which it was) then the next question is kinda obvious...

Where did it go? I mean, if someone saw it and filmed it, wouldn't they keep the camera on it until they couldn't see it anymore? And as for the helicopter that got footage of it, wouldn't they have a pretty good idea of where it was going, seeing as how they're in the sky as well? Why isn't this a bigger question?

Also, @ 1:08 ...zomg Skynet...O.O...

Status
Not open for further replies.