Yoga won't start up after reset and buying a new charger

aplayfullheart

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
I have a yoga 12 ThinkPad laptop with no way to remove the battery to reset it. I put a pin in the little reset button. Also bought a new charger cord. And it still won't turn on and I can't remember in the past I was told that the repair place to push two or three the keys at the same time and they won't tell me now what that is because it's out of warranty and I don't know if I need to send it in just four months ago they replaced the motherboard. Any suggestions?

You should be able to replace the battery, it just may be a royal pain to get to it, but most batteries are removable/replaceable.

You can try searching online, you might find a video or two that can walk you through doing it. Otherwise you would have to consider a local tech or the manufacturer.

You should be able to replace the battery, it just may be a royal pain to get to it, but most batteries are removable/replaceable.

You can try searching online, you might find a video or two that can walk you through doing it. Otherwise you would have to consider a local tech or the manufacturer.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 5
O Laptop Tech Support 1