You Can Have Your Google Account Deleted When You Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

bootsattheboar

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013
Don't do it! At minimum, have your account transferred to a relative you trust. I got stuck away in the state mental hospital, where they are perpetually stuck in 1982 so there is no internet, by my employer (I worked for the state government) for 6 months. You never know what curve balls life is going to throw at you. I won't be signing up for automatic payments anymore either. Drained my checking account even though I clearly wasn't using my cable modem, gym membership, cell phone, electricity, etc.

shikamaru31789

Honorable
Nov 23, 2012
I remember when one of my high school friends died due to a heart condition. Took his familly quite awhile to get into his Facebook so they could actually let his facebook friends know that he had died. Would have been nice if they had something like this on Facebook then.

aoneone

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
Or why don't account systems have a built in feature where it AUTOMATICALLY deletes any inactive account for 5 months of inactivity? Enough with this morbid death stuff.

emma123moore1

Honorable
Apr 13, 2013
Here is how I am making 85$ an hour... After been without work for 6 months, I started freelancing over this website and now I couldn't be happier. After 3 months on my new job my monthly income is around 15k a month... Cause someone helped me telling me about this job now I am going to help somebody else... Check it out for yourself >>>>>>>>>>>>> www.Wow72.com

Gundam288

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2011
I wish they offered a 5 or 10 year option as well. I mean I can see someone going without the internet for a year or so for job related or money related issues, but 5 years and not watching youtube is going to be pretty hard to pull off for someone who wants to use this system/service. Yes I am aware you dont need to log in to watch some videos on youtube, but it cuts down on the ads when you do log in and that's why I honestly think most people have a google account.

Status
Not open for further replies.