You cant download a copy from the following link: http://msft.digitalrivercontent.net/win/X17-58997.iso no work already/ .were

efolg

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
I want to create or download a win 7 iso file to rebuild my Acer desktop. system crash bootmbr is missing nothing works

Solution
The Windows 7 ISOs are no longer available through any official channels EXCEPT possibly some of the OEMs like Dell and Acer. If your system originally had Windows 7 you might be able to get them to release a copy of it to you but you will likely have to pay for the physical disks. Mostly, they and Microsoft want everybody on Windows 10 now so all the official Win7 ISOs are gone.

You might be able to find a less than official ISO elsewhere, but I wouldn't recommend it since they are usually filled with malware or spyware anymore.

Windows 10 should work fine on any system that had a functional copy of Windows 7 installed on it and all of the installation keys for valid OEM or aftermarket licensed copies of Win7 or 8.1 still seem to be...
The Windows 7 ISOs are no longer available through any official channels EXCEPT possibly some of the OEMs like Dell and Acer. If your system originally had Windows 7 you might be able to get them to release a copy of it to you but you will likely have to pay for the physical disks. Mostly, they and Microsoft want everybody on Windows 10 now so all the official Win7 ISOs are gone.

You might be able to find a less than official ISO elsewhere, but I wouldn't recommend it since they are usually filled with malware or spyware anymore.

Windows 10 should work fine on any system that had a functional copy of Windows 7 installed on it and all of the installation keys for valid OEM or aftermarket licensed copies of Win7 or 8.1 still seem to be working and activating just fine. If you would like to do that, then you can download and create installation media by following the instructions here.

http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3567655/clean-installation-windows.html

Solution