You Tube Not Working

sparchitect

Honorable
Dec 10, 2013
Your problem could stem from a variety of different problems, here are a few of the most likely:

1. Your wireless carrier (I'm assuming Boost Mobile) is limiting your bandwidth resulting in videos not buffering at all.

• - Try to utilize available Wi-Fi networks as often as possible.
    - Check your data usage through your carriers website to make sure you don't go over.
2. Device's RAM is overloaded. This tends to happen on the "budget" android devices with low RAM. You may have too many processes running simultaneously.

• - Close all the processes currently running on your device.
    - Download an application cache clearing app. Or do it manually in Settings > Apps.
2. Your device's storage is too full.

• - RESTART your device or perhaps leave it OFF for a an hour or so.
    - Formatting or clearing up your devices built in storage and SD card may help.
3. Your device or application(s) may be out of date.

• - Check for an available system update, specific to your device or an Android OS update. (Settings > System Updates -or- Settings > About Phone)
I see the model of your device is only capable of running Android 4.4 Kit Kat, so make sure your running that OS.

However, if you would like a more accurate answer, you need to be more specific. What is happening with the Youtube app? Does the app open or just crash immediately? Does the video never stop buffering? The aforementioned solutions are the best I can do with the little amount of information given.

TRENDING THREADS