Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from fantasy.premierleague.com (for exampl

ibenk13

Commendable
Oct 13, 2016
fantasy.premierleague.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to fantasy.premierleague.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be fantasy.premierleague.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit fantasy.premierleague.com right now because this certificate has been revoked. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

Yesterday, my friend tried to login fantasy.premier league.com from my laptop. He tried to login with facebook. But after that i tried to open the site, i could not open the site. anyone know how to solved it? thanks

Solution
This type of error can be caused by your system time being wrong. Verify that your date/time, including timezone, is set correctly. Also, you should verify that Windows and your browsers are fully up to date.

If those don't solve the issue, access your browser security/certificate settings and remove the certificate for the site in question. Clear your caches/temp files, and then try connecting to the site again.

Good luck.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
This type of error can be caused by your system time being wrong. Verify that your date/time, including timezone, is set correctly. Also, you should verify that Windows and your browsers are fully up to date.

If those don't solve the issue, access your browser security/certificate settings and remove the certificate for the site in question. Clear your caches/temp files, and then try connecting to the site again.

Good luck.

Solution