your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart windows 8.1 lenovo

Mduduzi Enos

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016
My pc run into a problem and need to restart we will restart it for you. But still nothing was fix please help me here is ma email Removed by Moderator for your own security.

Saga Lout

Olde English
If you try to restart it several times, it will come up with soem more StartUp Repair options. I suggest you take the Command Prompt option and test the hard disk for errors by typing
chkdsk /r
then hit the Enter key.

That will send the system off to find any errors there are on the disk and try to fix them.

If that doesn't do the trick, go back into Command and this time type,
sfc /scannow
and hit Enter.

That runs the System File Checker which replaces any missing or corrupted system files. Failing that, you need to reinstall but psot back here before doing that.

Saga Lout

Olde English
If you try to restart it several times, it will come up with soem more StartUp Repair options. I suggest you take the Command Prompt option and test the hard disk for errors by typing
chkdsk /r
then hit the Enter key.

That will send the system off to find any errors there are on the disk and try to fix them.

If that doesn't do the trick, go back into Command and this time type,
sfc /scannow
and hit Enter.

That runs the System File Checker which replaces any missing or corrupted system files. Failing that, you need to reinstall but psot back here before doing that.

Mduduzi Enos

Commendable
Oct 25, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Mduduzi Enos : "my pc ran into a problem and needs to restart windows 8.1 lenovo"

Hollow Tom 
I did as you said after 100% complete.
I said, Windows Resouce protection found corrupt piles and an successfully repaired them. Details are included in the CBS.Log windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\windowsLogs\CBS\CBS.log.. Note that logging is currently not supported in ofline servicing scenarios.
The system file repair changes will take effect after the next reboot.

So what can I do now?

Saga Lout

Olde English
Sounds like a restart will show whether it succeeded or not.

When you want to post again, instead of starting a new thread, just click on Post an answer just below this box and on the right, and write your reply in the box.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JBH81194 Laptop Tech Support 2
E Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 10
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 2