Your Phone May Become Smarter Than You Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
As much as i like cool devices i kinda hate that more and more people are getting dependent of their phones. Well.. at least you don`t get to be anal probed for aliens to know better about yourself :))

deftonian

Honorable
Oct 18, 2012
A phone will never be smarter than the user. What I mean is, these are most likely features that will need to be turned on and understood before it works. If a user doesn't understand how to turn them on or tweak the settings, then it's useless anyways. So, it's possible the phone has the potential to be smarter but the user needs to understand how to get it going.

bmwman91

Honorable
May 19, 2013
Hello Dave, where are you going? You still need to wipe.

It has been 4.265 seconds since you last inhaled. Please take a breath now, Dave. Reminder to exhale auto-set for 3 seconds from now.

clonazepam

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
I'm sorry I'm late. My phone was confused about the time. It didn't set my alarm properly. My phone didn't tell me there'd be traffic this morning. My phone didn't sync up with my car last night and remind me to get gas. Whaaa whaaa it wasn't my fault... haha

augustenl750

Honorable
Nov 19, 2013
my friend's sister-in-law makes $83 every hour on the computer. She has been out of a job for ten months but last month her pay was $17797 just working on the computer for a few hours. you could check here............. WWW.JOBS61.COM

ferooxidan

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
nope, still not good. i remember the saying "what kind of god depends on human pray to be strong?". it practically the same:

"Phones will become our secret digital agent, but only if we are willing to provide the information they require," Carolina Milanesi,

ONLY if we input the information they require. still need our input. not so smart. i will say devices and gadgets are smarter than the user if they get the level of Jarvis in Iron Man. remember Avenger when Stark ask Jarvis to transfer the remaining energy to the jet? Jarvis said "already on it".

hydac7

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
"having your files and data in the cloud and accessible by multiple devices" Hell No freakin" way never , cloud = someone else's computer, I ' ll keep my stuff in my own hands , this cloud fad has got to stop

anti-painkilla

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2011
Lets be honest here. My Nokia 3310 was smarter than the occasional person.

I believe that was classes as a 'dumb' phone, too bad we cannot apply that naming scheme in other areas...

Status
Not open for further replies.