Question Youtube monitization issue due to main theme issu

saif1998

Commendable
Oct 6, 2017
My channel reached 2k subs and 4500 k hour watchtime as per monitization section in youtube studio, among the total watch time I got 50% from the Live subscriber counting live streamed video after they processed and it has total 160 videos and among them 10 videos are of live subscriber counting video. Actually I was uploading technical videos and recently done those live subscriber counting video, which I think will create some problem regarding main theme issue at the time of monitization approval. Should I apply for monitization or should delete those live subscriber counting live streamed video to make my channel cleaned. BTW, If I just apply for monitization, will youtube approve it or just will be rejected due to live subscriber counting videos which have nothing that inportant but just changing the subscriber on screen

Oct 4, 2020
My channel reached 2k subs and 4500 k hour watchtime as per monitization section in youtube studio, among the total watch time I got 50% from the Live subscriber counting live streamed video after they processed and it has total 160 videos and among them 10 videos are of live subscriber counting video. Actually I was uploading technical videos and recently done those live subscriber counting video, which I think will create some problem regarding main theme issue at the time of monitization approval. Should I apply for monitization or should delete those live subscriber counting live streamed video to make my channel cleaned. BTW, If I just apply for monitization, will youtube approve it or just will be rejected due to live subscriber counting videos which have nothing that inportant but just changing the subscriber on screen
2k subs is alot mate, My friend has a beautiful youtube channel about drawings, althought this content is very chilly and beautiful, in which a person can express his best individual genuine skills of art and personality, for him to get 2k was really hard. At the start he was stuck at 300 subs and couldn't go higher considering how hard he was trying. Seeing this made me feel uncomfortable and I was looking for ways to help him, yet for him to be safe. I came across a nice domain https://www.subscribers.video that provided him with REAL subscribers, I mean with real people subbing to him! and his channel went from 300 subs to 2000 in just 2 weeks ! who couldve had thought that this can exist? haha

Last edited: