Youtube pauses after being idle. How to stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
I've reinstalled everything, its not internet bandwith, it's literally an AFK Timer. Almost like clock work, every 30 minutes youtube decodes to pause itsself and asks "Do you want to continue watching" How do I disable this?

This is on a PC, and i cannot find a afk remind me section. I want to listen to my playlist while i sleep, Not until I go to sleep, but while I sleep, and turning off my music in 30 minutes is not helping me, at all.

Solution
I had it happening one one computer but not another, so I looked at the differences.
Im using Chrome on both but the one that didn't have the extensions kept on pausing, so I installed the Extensions and the problem went away.

Here are the Extensions:
1. AdBlock
2. Adblock for Youtube™
3. Popup Blocker Pro
4. Pop up blocker for Chrome™

You can either install all of them or find out yourself what one is fixing the problem.
Bob
Oct 6, 2018
I had it happening one one computer but not another, so I looked at the differences.
Im using Chrome on both but the one that didn't have the extensions kept on pausing, so I installed the Extensions and the problem went away.

Here are the Extensions:
1. AdBlock
2. Adblock for Youtube™
3. Popup Blocker Pro
4. Pop up blocker for Chrome™

You can either install all of them or find out yourself what one is fixing the problem.
Bob

Solution
Nov 12, 2018
LOL, hey me too. This seems to have started rather recently too. The classic wth changed.

This is on a PC, and i cannot find a afk remind me section. I want to listen to my playlist while i sleep, Not until I go to sleep, but while I sleep, and turning off my music in 30 minutes is not helping me, at all.[/quotemsg]

Status
Not open for further replies.