Youtube videos wont load or play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedillon25100

Estimable
Jun 15, 2015
Hello, so i have a problem where youtube videos wont load. Other sites like netflix and Hulu load just fine and my internet speed is my normal 125/20. Ive tried rebooting router, restarting computer, turning ad block off, turning firewalls off, used google chrome and steam in game browsers both for youtube didnt work. Ive had two videos of the 40+ videos ive clicked on actually work. I am wondering if there is another option? Also ive cleared my cache for both steam and chrome. And youtube works on my phone conected to my wifi. And ive used youtube on this pc for 2 months.
More info the screen is black with the loading bar changing res dose not help.

Solution
I had this issue too, but nothing I tried helped. I got so mad that I just fresh installed windows and it worked...its just not the most convenient thing to do. BTW...I'm not recommending this.

Ecolouge

Estimable
Jan 11, 2016
I had this issue too, but nothing I tried helped. I got so mad that I just fresh installed windows and it worked...its just not the most convenient thing to do. BTW...I'm not recommending this.

Solution

Kamekaze5555

Prominent
Jul 8, 2017

I had the exact same problem and I downloaded a new version of K-Lite codecs, installed same and rebooted computer. problem solved in less than 5 mins

Mar 19, 2018

Mar 19, 2018

Really helped less than 5 mins, thank you :)

paulmy2000

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
I've been pulling my hair out all day over this issue. I just happened to look at the clock in the corner and noticed the date was a few days wrong. How it happened, I don't know but correcting it solved the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.