Z906 Center channel speaker replacement

aswingk

Commendable
Nov 12, 2016
Hi,
I lost the center channel speaker of my Logitech Z906. Is there any alternative available for the same. I am unable to get an original spare in India. Is there any way to solve my issue?

Regards
Aswin

Solution
Hello.

The Z906 uses bare wires for the center, right? Does the rear of your Z906 look like this? :
ua1i42J.jpg

If yes, you can basically use ANY 4 to 8ohm speaker as your center speaker. It can be a speaker from a vehicle, or a home speaker. As long as it has between 4-8 ohms, and your ideal size.

Simply connect the positive terminal of a new speaker to the red side of the rear panel of the Z906, where it is written "center", and the negative terminal of the new speaker to the black side,
Hello.

The Z906 uses bare wires for the center, right? Does the rear of your Z906 look like this? :
ua1i42J.jpg

If yes, you can basically use ANY 4 to 8ohm speaker as your center speaker. It can be a speaker from a vehicle, or a home speaker. As long as it has between 4-8 ohms, and your ideal size.

Simply connect the positive terminal of a new speaker to the red side of the rear panel of the Z906, where it is written "center", and the negative terminal of the new speaker to the black side,

Solution