ZTE n817 moving pictures from PC to phone ,picture order changes how to stop

Mar 5, 2018
I have a ZTE N817 and a 32 gbit SD card installed. I have 647 pictures that i have in a specific order and most of the pictures have a alpha numeric ( CD102 or CD159) and then a description.
They are all .jpg and small files in size 30kbits. all have the same created date.
When moved into windows Media player and then in to the sink box some pictures need to be reordered. After this is done they still load mixed up.

Have a old Apple IPOD with small pictures No problem up loading and keeping order.

Solution
If you have them set to anything other than alphabetical order, that may give you issues when putting on the phone. Plus, going through another program like Media Player can alter them.

All you really need to do is make them in the order you want, as in what image you want, but make sure that the names fit that order. Set up the gallery on the phone to show the images in alphabetical order and then move them over to the phone. They shouldn't change order.
If you have them set to anything other than alphabetical order, that may give you issues when putting on the phone. Plus, going through another program like Media Player can alter them.

All you really need to do is make them in the order you want, as in what image you want, but make sure that the names fit that order. Set up the gallery on the phone to show the images in alphabetical order and then move them over to the phone. They shouldn't change order.

Solution