How do I move my files back onto my phone from my SD card my phone is a ZTE n817

May 24, 2018
Sum of my files won't open it says (can't find an app to open file) I had an SD card in the phone and I think I must've put sum files that were on the phone to the SD card am really not to sure what I did I have a ZTE n817 cell phone. Am really brand new to all of this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zenquadro Android Smartphones 13
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 3
L Android Smartphones 1
U Android Smartphones 1
E Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 4
O Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
I Android Smartphones 5
B Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 2
S Android Smartphones 10
A Android Smartphones 1
B Android Smartphones 1
D Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Question Help, phones internal storage seems gone
Where to find that "Trnasfer files to SD Card" in Oppo A3s?
Solved! My phonememory is 16gp phone memory move to sdcard to doesnotmove anfortounly file has stop sir do you ask me
Solved! Can i save files to SD card and then delete them on my phone
My phone rebooted my files photos my phone data delete it's like a new phone how to back my photos
Solved! I have permanently deleted unrecoverable files on an old phone with the original account. Is there any way to keep them withou
My phone atorage is now full.So I want to move my app,videos,and files to sd card.My phone is Oppo F5...
what can I do when my phone is crash by crypt files
I can't copy file from phone to memory it always corrupt
When I reset my phone its internal stoge is 8 gb but after resseting 5 gb is used without any files in the storage
My phone is samsung galaxy note 4.my all photos and other files have deleted .bcozI couldnt remember password of my phone then
What is the file sec.abt on my android phone
How to view files in photos only g3 phone?
I forgot my phone files safe passwordOf my vivo y55s
Are files and photos stored from phone to SD card easily accessible?
i have the samsung j7. i am wanting all downloaded pdf and pes files to be saved on the memory card rather than in my phone.
Whenever I try to copy or move files from my phone memory to the SanDisk external storage , the copying process gets failed ha
wer do i find the files i recieved through zender from phone to pc
How to erase files in phone storage
can I delete photos from my file if they are saved on my sd card? I have a grand prime phone

ASK THE COMMUNITY