Zuckerberg's Sister Bitten By Facebook Privacy Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Cats_Paw[/nom]Facebook, a way to stalk famous ppl and think its not creepy becasue everybody does it. Just gotta love human evolution...[/citation]

Who sais the famous person needs to be on Facebook and share everything at the first place? Its like inviting stalkers to a buffet and then cry about that they eat their belly full! Or an alcoholic in the boozestore... or a thief in a jewelry shop... Something a sane person wouldn't do, speaking about human "evolution" from another perspective =)

supall

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
Facebook's privacy settings are backwards. I still don't understand how if you tag one of your friends, your friends' friends can still see it even if you only share it "friends only".

omarccx

Distinguished
May 6, 2011
[citation][nom]jojesa[/nom]It will make a CPU to run slower[/citation]
Facebook underclocks it to atom speeds.

RaDiKaL_

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
[citation][nom]SwooshMan[/nom]And I care because... this will make my Pentium faster?[/citation]
seems to me you cared enough to read and post.

facebook settings are getting worse and worse indeed...

G

Reading doesn't mean someone cares RaDiKaL. Caring enough to read and post doesn't mean I care enough about it doing something useful in my life. Try again please.

voiidwulf

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
[citation][nom]bluebooger[/nom]its an article on social networking you moron why would any article about the web (googledocs, gmail, amazon, pandora) make your pentium faster ?idiot[/citation]
He was being sarcastic. Obviously an article won't make your PC faster.

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
I will agree that FB has removed allot of privacy settings that I used before because I didnt want everyone to view certain parts of my profile so I had to delete allot of content. This is very annoying and just another way to force your data out there, then again if you put it into FB then expect it to be out there! lol

Pherule

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
[citation][nom]SwooshMan[/nom]And I care because... this will make my Pentium faster?[/citation]I hope that's at least a Sandy Bridge Pentium and not a Pentium 4 you're sporting, because otherwise I've got news for you...

G

Anyone who posts anything personal on facebook is a retard in the first place. If you dont want the entire world to see something, DO NOT POST IT ON THE INTERNET. One should always assume EVERYTHING on the internet is public.

warmon6

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
[citation][nom]Pherule[/nom]I hope that's at least a Sandy Bridge Pentium and not a Pentium 4 you're sporting, because otherwise I've got news for you...[/citation]

Nope, He has the original pentium. 60MHz FTW! :p

A Walker

Honorable
Oct 12, 2013
When I first joined facebook it was relatively new, and not many people I knew were on it. The privacy was pretty and easy to set, now ever since this timeline that nobody wanted, hardly a few months go by and fb makes changes to privacy without even warning you.
I only joined originally as I was invited by a few freinds I played some games with online on another site (bfg). I don't even have those freinds anymore as the privacy got out of hand and I don't want people I've never even met seeing my whole life layed out in front of them. I post very little anymore, regardless fb keeps asking for info. I was only hanging on in order to keep in touch with 4 or 5 family members. I'm out of there and back to just emailing or ringing my family, I can always share photo's etc by email or post.

Status
Not open for further replies.