ZuneHD Sounds Too Good Too Be True

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bfstev

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
The thing that interests me is if the "3D Xbox games" means that this will tie into the xbox live marketplace and tie into my xbox live gold account. It would be great if i could use that gold account to purchase stuff, get demos and movies/episodes, or see if any of my friends are in a game before i fire up the sexbox. I dont see why not since Games for Windows Live nows allows you to interact with your xbox live account. that hdmi port is sweet and definently a selling point too. I could then use it to d/l and episode of whatever at my friends house, and plug it into their tv and watch it without having to use their computer or really even leave my seat.

This is typical micosoft for you though, see where the market is going and release a product for that segment(ipod/zune). product does alright, you learn alittle, and then bam! hit'em with the big guns!

Zoonie

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2007
[citation][nom]zingam[/nom]Cool!Does it come with RROD pre-installed or it will be a free upgrade? What about E74? How much will that feature cost?[/citation]
[citation][nom]zingam[/nom]Sorry just forgot to ask that too: "But can it play Crysis?"[/citation]

Hehe, I had a good laugh there.

rocket_sauce

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004
being an xbox360 gamer, I would be interested in this if the device could download (at least) Xbox live games and demos. But, what would tip me over to buying it for sure would be 360 wireless controller support. I imagine battery life in this device while playing HD video games would be terrible!!!

justinjkiss

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2008
1 - can anybody say Zune Phone??? Win Mobile 7.0 easy conversion to a phone.

2 - dos emulator would be awesome and would present a ton of games

3 - old win games

4 - heck bluetooth keyboard play everything up to xbox level that is a lot of windows games then

5 - if it doesnt take a ton of work for ipod devs to convert they will more money in

justinjkiss

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2008
also i have an ipod touch because Zune didnt come out with cool tech like that. Had for a year and only had one album on it because it was a cool game gadget too.

I would switch back to Zune if it has the same capabilities and enough games. (Best if it could be Jailbroke too)

did i say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.