Zynga, Lada Gaga Teaming Up For... GagaVille

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophage

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2009
Her music is unexceptional. It's well produced, but the writing is dull. Lady GaGa is one of the most successful marketing ploys ever dreamed up in the music biz. To her credit, GaGa is largely responsible for her image and success. Reminds me of KISS, but with less musicianship (none, actually). Her music is a carbon copy of every other pop female singer from Madonna to Britney Spears, but a lot of people seem to think she's special because of the mystique and the way she dresses.

G

where is sviet russia?
ladagaga
gagalada
lagadaga
galagada
lagagada
galaladablah!

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
It's amazing how trash like her can actually make it big. Shows the mentality of many people, probably all Obozo voters too.

jsheridan

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2010
you think VickVille will be next?.....dog fighting on the farm, oh yeah.....couldn't companies pick better role models for kids to interact with?

of the way

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
While Lady Gaga may be trashy, the artist behind her is not. She was amazing before going gaga. So I'm glad someone like her could make it big. I just wish she hadn't changed who she was.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
Lady Gaga's stuff is trashy, is full of sex and innuendo and mind hypno pop beats, and ....., I can see why she has been so successful. To bad she isn't hotter.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
if it was a FPS game of some sort, and she had an avatar as source of music for those lucky fans that would be playing that FPSxVille game, she'd risk being shot in game, not for hate, just for the lolz.

Status
Not open for further replies.