Zynga Shares Continue to Drop Since Facebook IPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Why did Zynga even bother going public? I wouldn't even be surprised by September that they split their shares by 10 to 1.

lashabane

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2009
I'm wondering if we're about to see the next bursting of the online bubble. At least when it comes to the frivolous online games and social networks.

randomkid

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2009
The original owners who sold their shares at $10 have already made their money. Mostly it is the poor buying public who suffer the loss...

G

if you have too much time to wasted at zynga. why dont you try to play some real game or just go sleep? is just like when you spent time waiting a kids channel why dont you just watch movie instead. about facebook stock drop 30% in less than a month? mr markzacker say he dont give a sht anymore because he got loaded of cash about 11 billion in his bank account now, even if facebook completely disappear tomorrow he still own that money. the IOP in facebook is a huge success so far. because is all about stock(what is that????) exchange for cash.

G

i m a pizza delivery boy. I have 8 facebook account and facebook makes me feel i m very famous with 200 friends in my list. about 190 friend in my list I dont know them in person. I upload picture and chat at facebook all the time. me and my coworker(n all his mom's money too) invest all our money in facebook since the IPO, last week my coworker donating his body to the ocean and became fish food. now I wonder how facebook make money and worth more than 160 billion if facebook is empty but just a network with 900 million free user and 750 million is ghost account?

darkavenger123

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
Draw Something used to be good...until Zynga put in the new updates and force you to allow them spam your facebook e-mail. I've uninstall it. And then re-install just to give a very bad comment and uninstall again.

I didn't pay for the app so ZYNGA have the rights to spam my e-mail!

willard

Distinguished
Nov 12, 2010
Can't say I'm disappointed to see "social gaming" dying. Would like to see some of the companies like Storm8 (makes those awful "X Story" games on the iPhone and Android) crash and burn as well.

The microtransaction model has seriously fucked up casual games. I'd like my games to be fun please. If you make a game intentionally tedious with the hopes that I'll pay you to make the game not as tedious briefly, then I'm uninstalling your shitty game.

DRosencraft

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2011
Would never wish bad on anyone... but let's just say I'm not exactly running to Zynga's or Facebook's or a lot of these companies' defense or aide.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
There used to be a word called One-hit wonder to describe music artists that burst onto the scene, and was forgotten later. Zynga is the digital equivalent of that.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
[citation][nom]darkavenger123[/nom]Draw Something used to be good...until Zynga put in the new updates and force you to allow them spam your facebook e-mail. I've uninstall it. And then re-install just to give a very bad comment and uninstall again.I didn't pay for the app so ZYNGA have the rights to spam my e-mail![/citation]

http://10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html

It will solve all your problems.

maqsabre

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2009
similarities between all the ville and city games prove how unimaginative zynga is,
foolish casual gamers will never realize how crappy zynga's games are

G

Some of the games are nice little outlets to have fun until they require umteen neighbors just to expand or level up or whatever it is that requires more people. But not all my friend are game-players and out of respect to them, I don't inundate them with requests to play with me, I mean after all, they are just silly games. Besides that, since Timeline came about, game play is a little harder to do because of the constant scrolling/posting issues. Kind of a pain so less and less people are playing, no love lost really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS