How Do I Remove My Payment Method if My Roku Streaming Device is Lost or Stolen

url]

Roku is one of the most popular streaming device manufacturers in the market. It offers its users to select from the top streaming platforms, and bring entertainment right at home, providing them with all the digital media’s exclusive features.
While setting up your Roku account, Roku asks for a payment method to make purchases online. But in case you lose your Roku device, you can withdraw your payment method from your account. Here’s how to remove your payment method if your Roku device is lost or stolen.

How to Remove Payment Method from Your Roku Account?
Step 1
Visit the Roku website and sign in to your account. Look for the ‘My account’ symbol on the home page.
url]

Step 2
A drop-down list of options will appear beneath the ‘My account’ symbol. Select the ‘My account’ option from the same list.
url]

Step 3
On the next screen, select the ‘Update’ option under the payment method section on the right.
url]

Step 4
Now, select the ‘Remove Payment Method’ at the bottom of the page, and confirm your change.

Note: You can also ‘Update Your Payment Method’ on the same page, by making changes in the fields provided.

Step 5
Select ‘Save changes’ and your change will be confirmed in your Roku account.
url]

Your payment method is successfully removed from your Roku account.