Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- First is to remove it's battery to test if it will boot up with just its AC adapter.
- Here's a video tutorial on how to remove the battery of your laptop.
- If your laptop will not boot up with just its AC adapter that means it's the charger that has the problem not the battery.
- If it does boot up that means your AC adapter is okay.
- Next to try is to uninstall/reinstall the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant system" for your battery in Device Manager.
- If all these will not work that means you'll need to replace the battery already.