1 vga output, 2 hdmi input

Salahuddin Ayyub

Estimable
Apr 23, 2015
i want to connect vga output from epson eb1430wi projector to 2 samsung UA50HU7000RXZN hdmi input... any ideas...or can you give any idea in which i want to connect the output from the above projector to input to 2 above TVs simultaneously

Most video projectors don't have outputs only inputs. You would need to use a VGA 1 in 2 out distribution amp.
The projector would connect to one output. The second would go to a VGA to HDMI converter and the converter would connect to a 1 in 2 out HDMI distribution box.
If the project does have HDMI then you can just convert VGA to HDMI and use a 1 in 3 out HDMI distribution box to feed all three screens.
There might be a single box to do all this but it probably have additional functions and cost more.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
blue_duck Streaming Video & TVs 6
alphacoyle Streaming Video & TVs 3
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 5
S Streaming Video & TVs 11
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 6
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Jonas P Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
C Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question My projector only shows green when an HDMI output is connected to the projector's VGA input
Solved! Would I get better audio quality running my htpc thru a hdmi to hdmi+optical output vs the 3.5mm jack to av rca inputs on receiver like I'm doing now?
Question Converting HDMI Output to Optical DVD input
Question Best setup for Wireless HDMI + HDMI Switch (2 Inputs -> 2 Outputs)
Solved! Can I connect a PC with VGA output to a TV with RBG Phono inputs?
I connected the HDMI output of a HD digital set up box via HDMI/DVI adapter to the DVI input of a Samsung monitor to watch TV.
My old coax antenna input tv won't work if I feed the output of direct tv to it via a radio shack ch3 rf modulator
My tv only has input jacks. I need an output jack so I can hook up my wireless headphones how can I do this
In my TV there is input and output jack also available but the audio of av is not play on home theatre
Multi-Input, Single-Output A/V Setup Help
coax input to HDMI output
SNES Antenna output to digital input conversion
Do receivers output composite inputs as component?
I have an older tv that only has a coaxial hookup no RCA inputs or outputs. I'm trying to hook an Amazon firestick up. I need
My (older) dvd player has only a yellow output plug, but my (older) LG TV seems to require blue green and red input cables (pl
Best Input/Output jacks for each TV brand (or help converting)
I have a SONY STR-DH500 receiver, 4 HDMI input and 1 output, I hook up the Direct tv cable through SAT, Chromecast to BD, BUT
HDMI Input to RCA Audio output Sharp TV
Is it possible to have 3 or 4 hdmi inputs and then rotate an hdmi output with a timer?
My Sharp front projector has no audio inputs or outputs how can I get sound from by bluray player to a soundbar

ASK THE COMMUNITY