1 Video 2 Tablets

Dhennings

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
I have a few Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7 inch tablets that my kids use to watch movies on and play games. We have a longer road trip coming up so I bought some headrest straps to put the tablets in and I plan to stream audio via the car stereo or Bluetooth headsets (I have this sorted already).

Is there a way to stream a movie from headrest A tablet to headrest B tablet so that the video is perfectly in sync? I would like to avoid having to put the same movie on both tablets SD cards as well. Audio shouldn't be an issue if I bluetooth the audio to my car or headphones (I have a transmitter).

Thanks a ton for any help!

Solution
Hi Dhennings,

Unfortunately there's still not video player that can play one movie in two devices simultaneously. If you don't want to copy and paste movies from your computer to your device you can just copy the movie to one tablet then download share it on your device. You can send large files from a device to another device fast with that application. Hope this helps!

myca0409

Commendable
Apr 6, 2016
Hi Dhennings,

Unfortunately there's still not video player that can play one movie in two devices simultaneously. If you don't want to copy and paste movies from your computer to your device you can just copy the movie to one tablet then download share it on your device. You can send large files from a device to another device fast with that application. Hope this helps!

Solution