10 inch tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamaralph

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2011
Hello, looking for opinions on android tablets- asus transformer--samsung galaxy--also what about viewsonic dual os?

Solution
I'll be working on a review of the transformer for another tech site over the next couple of weeks. I will post the link to it when it's up.

I've had the device for about four days now and I am really impressed. The screen is nice, though it is a total finger print magnet (glossy display, but it's an IPS panel so I won't complain). Touch interface is very smooth and responsive. Battery life is nothing short of very good. I bought the docking station/keyboard with mine and the keyboard is very easy to use. I only have a few minor gripes so far.
I'll be working on a review of the transformer for another tech site over the next couple of weeks. I will post the link to it when it's up.

I've had the device for about four days now and I am really impressed. The screen is nice, though it is a total finger print magnet (glossy display, but it's an IPS panel so I won't complain). Touch interface is very smooth and responsive. Battery life is nothing short of very good. I bought the docking station/keyboard with mine and the keyboard is very easy to use. I only have a few minor gripes so far.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.