10-year-old Caught Playing Dead On Street View

Status
Not open for further replies.

serra

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2010
Only thing interesting about this is that the Google van drove past a dead girl without bothering to stop. Must be a nice neighborhood.

dalethepcman

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2010
The mothers attitude is great. "I assumed it was my daughter, I just wish she was that wuiet all the time" vs. "Google are all pedophiles for taking pictures of my three year old playing naked in the street" Nice to see that inbreeding hasn't destroyed all the populations inteligence...

We should all make a point of doing really weird things when the google van drives past.

Wait ... this could devalue my house.

I'll have to make sure my spaceship is hidden out the back too Jane ...

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
[citation][nom]serra[/nom]Only thing interesting about this is that the Google van drove past a dead girl without bothering to stop. Must be a nice neighborhood.[/citation]

This is google were talking about here,after obtaining every bit of information from her they threw her dead corpse out the back of the van.

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]serra[/nom]Only thing interesting about this is that the Google van drove past a dead girl without bothering to stop. Must be a nice neighborhood.[/citation]

Not to mention the team responsible for sanitising the images (blurring plates, etc.) simply choosing to work around the dead girl, and then moving on... haha.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
"I understand how some people might have thought the picture looked like a dead body - I just wish she was that quiet all the time."

LOL, I love British humor. You'd have your child taken from you these days over here for saying something like that.

znegval

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009

So what? They probably saw her standing up and going back to play with her friends a few seconds after the picture was taken. Or before that. What makes you think the girl decided to play dead for more than 15 seconds? I doubt she's that commited to scaring her friends.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]dalethepcman[/nom]The mothers attitude is great. "I assumed it was my daughter, I just wish she was that wuiet all the time" vs. "Google are all pedophiles for taking pictures of my three year old playing naked in the street" Nice to see that inbreeding hasn't destroyed all the populations inteligence...[/citation]
[citation][nom]apercu[/nom]^ Yeah... glad to see the mother has a sense of humor.[/citation]

She probably needs it (the sense of humor), being a youth worker!

Status
Not open for further replies.