10th Annual USA Songwriting Competition

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Hi Guys:

As seen in Keyboard magazine:
http://www.keyboardmag.com/story.asp?storycode=5932

Enter the 10th Annual USA Songwriting Competition. Entrants stand to
win a grand prize of over US$50,000 value in cash, music merchandise
and radio promotion. Also, winning songs will be played on a syndicated
radio show in over 60 cities in US and Canada. This is great exposure
for you and your songs! Judges include A & R mangers from Sony Music,
Warner Records, EMI Music, Universal Records, Epic Records, etc.

Sponsors include Sony, Rolling Stone magazine, New Music Weekly,
Steinberg, Audio-Technica, Ibanez Guitars, D'Addario Strings, Sam Ash
Music Stores, IK Multimedia, Terratec, East West Sounds,
MixDownMedia.com, Indie Bible, Garritan Music Software, Acoustic Cafe,
Livewire Contacts, Loggins Promotion, Singer magazine, Electronic
Musician magazine, Superdups.com, Sonicbids.com and XM Radio. Enter
your songs in 15 different categories such as Pop, Rock, Country, R&B,
Folk, World, Jazz, Instrumental, etc. Enter your songs in 15 different
categories such as Pop, Rock, Country, R&B, Folk, World, Jazz,
Instrumental, etc.

Past winners came from South Africa, Italy, Germany, Switzerland,
Australia, Norway, Argentina, Columbia, Moldova, Iceland, Japan,
Indonesia, Philippines, Bahamas, Bulgaria, Canada, United States and
UK.

Also, there are two 10th ANNIVERSARY early entry bonuses - first 1,000
entries postmarked by March 31 or earlier will each receive a FREE
Rolling Stone magazine subscription (1 full year! $12.97 value) and
Singer magazine subscription (3 issues - $11.50 value). That's great
value just by entering!Hurry to:
www.songwriting.net


Jessica Brandon
Artists Relations
USA Songwriting Competition
http://www.songwriting.net
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Are magazine subscriptions hurting these days? I am already getting
the Rolling Stone Free, Vintage Guitar Magazine can be had for a buck a
month, etc, etc.

Tom
> Also, there are two 10th ANNIVERSARY early entry bonuses - first
1,000
> entries postmarked by March 31 or earlier will each receive a FREE
> Rolling Stone magazine subscription (1 full year! $12.97 value) and
> Singer magazine subscription (3 issues - $11.50 value). That's great
> value just by entering!Hurry to:
> www.songwriting.net
>
>
> Jessica Brandon
> Artists Relations
> USA Songwriting Competition
> http://www.songwriting.net
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

On 21 Mar 2005 10:49:09 -0800, "Tom Paul" <yerpy@aol.com> wrote:

>Are magazine subscriptions hurting these days?

The web has really put the squeeze on print media. They will
practically give the magazines away just to have their advertisers
reach people. TapeOp (which is free) could be the wave of the future.

Al

I am already getting
>the Rolling Stone Free, Vintage Guitar Magazine can be had for a buck a
>month, etc, etc.
>
>Tom
>> Also, there are two 10th ANNIVERSARY early entry bonuses - first
>1,000
>> entries postmarked by March 31 or earlier will each receive a FREE
>> Rolling Stone magazine subscription (1 full year! $12.97 value) and
>> Singer magazine subscription (3 issues - $11.50 value). That's great
>> value just by entering!Hurry to:
>> www.songwriting.net
>>
>>
>> Jessica Brandon
>> Artists Relations
>> USA Songwriting Competition
>> http://www.songwriting.net
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: rec.audio.pro (More info?)

Tom Paul <yerpy@aol.com> wrote:
>Are magazine subscriptions hurting these days? I am already getting
>the Rolling Stone Free, Vintage Guitar Magazine can be had for a buck a
>month, etc, etc.

Dunno about other magazines but the audio magazines are hurting bad. Page
counts are way down, as is advertising.
--scott
--
"C'est un Nagra. C'est suisse, et tres, tres precis."
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY