20 of The Hottest Video Game Babes

Status
Not open for further replies.

KelvinTy

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2011
Citra? My god... Liza is way hotter than that, and doesn't drug you for sex, nor is a lunatic.
Xian Mei, could have been nice if only the developer adds in some sort of better eye movement and blinking... The game is utter crap, don't play the game, just watch the fan art.
Cortana, good to see 8bit CG got upgraded to something a lot better (pre-render cutscenes only).
Maya? I must be too stupid to think Lilith is quite a bit better looking...
Then... I gave up commenting.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
Just because Alyx didn't go half the game with her tits about to pop out like Liz, or didn't wear a "school girl" outfit bought from a stripper gift shop doesn't mean she's not the hottest chick in the game. Awful list.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
Just because Alyx didn't go half the game with her tits about to pop out like Liz, or didn't wear a "school girl" outfit bought from a stripper gift shop doesn't mean she's not the hottest chick in the game. Awful list.

Usersname

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
Why do they all look the same? Sexist or what? Anyway, I'm a gay man and would like to see your take on the hottest male characters...

swifty_morgan

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2006
and along with those 20 pictures comes 20 names because I only recognize 1 of them.............. anybody disappointed none of the women from FarCry2 didn't make it on the list?

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
"You know the feeling of "there are no girls on the internet" or the popular perception that games are nothing more than than an immature male power fantasy? This kind of blatant objectification really isn't helping."
-First, I don't have a feeling that there are no girls on the internet... Have you ever been on Facebook? Yeah, girls love it... most of the guys I know, not so much... How about dating sites and chat rooms? Seriously, you must think the online world is just within the games themselves.
Oh, and my wife... I met her online...
-Second, I've never heard that "POPULAR PERCEPTION" that you claim, but to many people, games are an escape from reality and are just meant to be fun.
Also, this is no different than the magazines that rate the hottest celebs. The only difference is that this article is about girls in video games that don't actually exist. To make a woman feel objectified she would have to exist.
OR perhaps you just made the comment because you are an unattractive feminist b****!!

waikano

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
They missed several and add some that weren't needed...of course everyone has their opinion. But here are a few I would have considered.
Bastilla - Knights of the Old Republic
Mako - SWTOR
Satele - SWTOR
Leliana - Dragon Age
Morrigan - Dragon Age
Dang I play a lot of Bioware...I know there are a ton others, just the few that came to mind.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Um, there were two hotties in the Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (the Empress of Time and her "emo"-ish thong wearing minion), and there were also a lot of hotties in Postal 2 (modelled after real-life women), the babes from Duke Nukem Forever (*cough* schoolgirl twins), Heavenly Sword, Wet, etc. Ever heard of Heavy Metal FAKK 2? Dat ass! Google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.