20 Ways to Improve Google Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I don't think Jimmy Whales is enhancing my Google Chrome experience.

juncture

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2010
Sweet, I could use some of these! However I think the settings in your own youtube account does the same thing as "#8 AutoHD for Youtube" unless of course you're switching accounts. Also I find WolfRamAlpha.com a better tool for math homework than Graph Plotter but nonetheless it is good to know the other alternatives out there. :)

G

Neat! Love the Graph Plotter app. Great for students on the go without the need/want to search the internet for a decent grapher. BTW Love this way of reading slideshows of news. Way better than the previous way.

G

What will you do when Goggle sells everything they know about you? Put that in your Chrome and smoke it!

lutmn

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2010
I switched to Google Chrome to Opera 11 beta just to check it out. To my surprise it already had most of the features built-in...the one posted on this article too. Opera is truly an underrated browser.

Vilepickle

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Too bad Chrome freezes up randomly when loading pages, otherwise it would be an excellent browser. Seriously, "waiting for domain.com" is getting old. Don't know if it's an AV problem or something else (I've tried many things) but it always happens.

G

It freezes all the time!! it's horrible!! removing it.... Why would a company the size of Google even allow this in the general public, they had to know it freezes?

stoogie

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2010
i used to use mozilla, until it lagged too much and had 15+ second delay on links when u mouse over them, then i went to google chrome, it was too simple and the way the menus are handled and the way u do things was too dodgy and time consuming. then i went to opera and its awesome cause u can mod it(skin it) and all, only bad thing is in comparison to mozilla for example is some videos that u watch get overlayed and u cant read text in the video because of it and another thing is the bookmarks u have to load the 'Manage Bookmarks' page to delete and set bookmarks to a bar but in mozilla u could do that with a right click. otehr than that everythings sweet as except for that transparency video problem.

catchercradle

Distinguished
May 27, 2009
Much of what is touted is there in ff4.0. Not sure what improvements are due before the release gets past beta but the html5 works better in ff than chrome on my system.

andykeating

Distinguished
Jan 18, 2011
My favorite web browser is Google chrome. It is the best I have used so far and is very fast, allows quick and easy access to web pages and is uncomplicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS