3.5mm 4 pole male to 3.5 mm 4 pole female extender

Sotrog Gaming

Estimable
Feb 27, 2014
i need a 3.5mm 4 pole female to a 3.5mm 4 pole male extender cable for my headset, but can only find a 3.5mm 4 pole male to 3.5 mm 4 pole female extender.

My question is, are these cords two way? Can i simply reverse the cable or do they only work in one direction?

Solution
I'll bet you a quarter they are reversible. Think of an electrical extension cord. Is it male-to-female, or female-to-male? Or both? Or neither?

Reminds me of when I was in college doing solid-state logic circuits. The local Radio Shack was sold out of 5V regulators due to students in the course building their own power supplies. So I bought a -5V regulator. Worked just find.
I'll bet you a quarter they are reversible. Think of an electrical extension cord. Is it male-to-female, or female-to-male? Or both? Or neither?

Reminds me of when I was in college doing solid-state logic circuits. The local Radio Shack was sold out of 5V regulators due to students in the course building their own power supplies. So I bought a -5V regulator. Worked just find.

Solution