3 cell phones and laptop hacked, help?

Lbrandon

Commendable
Apr 15, 2016
My husbands laptop and cell phones are being hacked by a friends ex bf, (psycho), he intercepts texts, emails, listens to phone calls, and I ran Netstat on the laptop and saw where he is listening, local police no help, How can I stop him? He plans to plant information on all of her contacts who call or text her and if he can't have her, she will be in prison, his exact words. He has total control of cells thru Google, Is there any way to stop this madness or catch him?

Solution
Sounds as though your husband needs to create a new Google account and scrap the old one. Make sure he uses a strong password - include £, $ and & aymbols mixed in with upper and lower case letters and some numbers and have no connection to his previous password.
Sounds as though your husband needs to create a new Google account and scrap the old one. Make sure he uses a strong password - include £, $ and & aymbols mixed in with upper and lower case letters and some numbers and have no connection to his previous password.

Solution