Solved! 3d cross talk really a barrier for 3d tv buyers?

ram_khatrim

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Is 3d cross talk actually a big point of consideration for 3d tv buyers?

A day back I was discussing on the same topic with my collogues, I found maximum of them think that cross talk is really a big fear at the back of 3d tv.

Friends what you say?

Solution

If you had a bad experience with LG, that doesn't means that you say bad like this about any brand...
Although I'm not giving a favor to LG it's just every brand have some superiority and some down side too...but that doesn't means that a particular brand can never do any thing better as you said.
hope you got my concern...!!

tegasunil

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

I think yes but as for know as LG has already launched its fpr 3d tv so no more cross talk left in 3d tv....

Asif_09

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2011
Well according to me yes, 3d cross talk actually a fear point for 3d tv buyers as it's found in 3d tv only.
And i heard that LG has comes up with 3d tv which has no 3d cross talk at all..
I won't believe on this....because LG can't do anything different...!!!

gaurishank

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

If you had a bad experience with LG, that doesn't means that you say bad like this about any brand...
Although I'm not giving a favor to LG it's just every brand have some superiority and some down side too...but that doesn't means that a particular brand can never do any thing better as you said.
hope you got my concern...!!

Solution

onetwoka

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2011

Crosstalk!!

Its a nightmare for 3D TV buyers...because its really painfull...and irritating..it spoils the mood of watching TV as well...

Crosstalk also known as image overlapping or image ghosting is not present in the FPR Tech, thus to remove this tension, solution is FPR Tech...

I personally think its good!

Asif_09

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2011

I understand your point but i am talking about my experience with LG and I truly had a very bad experience with LG that it.

Paul Smith

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

I'm satisfied with your post and the only solution is FPR technology.....
Reason behind is in SG, lense of 3d glass are always open and close simultainously which leads to image overlapping or cross talk.
But in FPR both the lenses are always open and eyes recieves both images together without any time difference. Hence no cross talk arise.
Till now the only solution for 3d cross talk is FPR 3D.

jacobboe89

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
I personally think that this 3-D tv is stupid ! we all know that watching tv is watching tv and getting up and going out to do or see something real is just that , real .The old saying a fool and their money are soon departed comes to mind here . High def ok yeah that was maybe a worth while improvement over what has been the standard definition . But lets face it there will never be anything close enough to the real thing so why bother .