3DTV is Not for the Pregnant, Young, Old, or Drunk

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

knickle

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2008
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]and further more IT IS STILL A 2D imaging surface that it is viewed from so IT S NOT 3D !!!!!!!! [/citation]

Since you don't have a clue how the technology works, I will share something with you. If you go blind in one eye, you will no longer be able to see in three dimensions, even in the "real world". Period!

That's all I'm going to say. If you want to know more go do your research. I'm not going to do it for you.

victomofreality

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
The tired and drunk I can understand the warning is for no other reason then it could make you hurl but children and teenagers? What can the home version do to you that all the children's 3d movies in the theaters don't?

Caffeinecarl

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2008
No AVATAR in 3D while drunk?

Tell that to the theater I watched it in! They served me a 32 ounce beer minutes before I went to watch the movie!

Gimme a break.

xyster

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2005
I was Blockbuster the other day and asked why didn't have any 3D movies to rent -- apparently it was for legal reasons. People were complaining of getting headaches from some of them!!

Uberragen21

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2009
[citation][nom]drutort[/nom]oh boy bring in the stupid law suits... i cant imagine what some will be like but im sure we will be quite surprised at some, even though they will have a warning on them... i guess it will be a warning every time you turn it on or put in the disk or something...[/citation]
I'm suing because my kid went cross-eyed... I can only imagine.

G

If you read Consumer Guide's unflattering review of Samsung junk 3D HDTV you would know why people are getting sick. If a 3D TV is not working in right, the viewer will often times see a double vision, which is the case with the crappy Samsung 3D sets. Anyone who get double vision will know how sick you can get. So, know you know why Samsung Double Vision 3D HDTV sets are making drunks and other viewers dizzy and sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.