4 New Keyboards, Tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneaky jedi

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2010
[citation][nom]memeroot[/nom]all of them are a bit meh to eb honest.I've a steelseries 7g and a microsoft erganomic and wont be changing.[/citation]

agreed, I was looking at getting a 7g, would you recommend?

coleipoo

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
I can see the Microsoft Arc be a great option for me when I get FFXIV for the PS3. Does anyone know if it works for the PS3, or do I have to get a Bluetooth keyboard? Thanks.

ronch79

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2010
Must be quiet on the tech field. If you want a keyboard, heck, just go down to your local PC store and check out some yourself. No need to read reviews.

dedhorse

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2007
May be no need, but some of us just like reading reviews of keyboards and mice and other peripherals. Also helps when you get reviews of items not carried by your local PC store and only available to order online.

bentonsl_2010

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
[citation][nom]hardcore_gamer[/nom]The smartphone stand is a bad idea..it covers important keys..[/citation]

You didn't read the report at all did you?

G

I wouldn't get any of these.
btw, how can logitech call that a new line of key. I bought one of those keyboard like 3 years ago, except it was wired.
Get a keyboard that use mechanical switches, capacitive switch, or bucking spring.

G

This is actually an interesting review. I wish there were more keyboards like the Eclipse. I want a single device that is wireless, backlit, and has a trackball... but without the bad reviews, connection problems, etc. I actually don't want a keypad. The whole idea is to have a single device with all the basic necessities - I can get my numbers on the top row thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.