4 unknown drivers on Fujitsu Lifebook A-Series (a532)?

mozzio

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
Hi all,

Im missing drivers for Ethernet controller, Network Controller, SM Bus Controller and USB Controller. See below, the info:
- @system32\drivers\pci.sys,#512;Ethernet Controller (UNKNOWN DEVICE)
Chip: Realtek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCIe Gigabit Ethernet Adapter

- @system32\drivers\pci.sys,#640;Network Controller (UNKNOWN DEVICE)
Chip: Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230

- @system32\drivers\pci.sys,#3077;SM Bus Controller (UNKNOWN DEVICE)
Chip: Intel 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family SMBus Host Controller

- @system32\drivers\pci.sys,#3075;Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller (UNKNOWN DEVICE)
Chip: Intel 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB XHCI Controller

if someone can help me fix this, find the drivers or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it massively.

Thank you

Mozz

Solution
Get the drivers from Fujitsu support website. The site for UK models is here:
http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDownload.asp?lng=EN

For other countries, click "Change" adjacent to the search bar at the top. Do that first because if you use the wrong geographical site your specific model might not be listed. Entering your LifeBook's serial number is usually the best way to ensure you get the correct drivers, especially if you have to use a different PC to download them (ie you need network drivers).

Install all drivers up to the point where Device Manager shows no unknown devices (ie keep checking Device Manager after every driver installation until all errors are gone).
Get the drivers from Fujitsu support website. The site for UK models is here:
http://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDownload.asp?lng=EN

For other countries, click "Change" adjacent to the search bar at the top. Do that first because if you use the wrong geographical site your specific model might not be listed. Entering your LifeBook's serial number is usually the best way to ensure you get the correct drivers, especially if you have to use a different PC to download them (ie you need network drivers).

Install all drivers up to the point where Device Manager shows no unknown devices (ie keep checking Device Manager after every driver installation until all errors are gone).

Solution