4-year-old Gets Xbox 360 Game With Weed Inside

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

That weed looks disgusting, who honestly taints weed with tobacco ... ugh!

G

So he got extra value... What's the issue here? It's not like it was something that put his kid in any danger...

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
[citation][nom]mactruck[/nom]Why would anyone be concerned with a little smoke when you've got a 4-year old playing a game rated T for Teen? I guess this dad has no problem with exposing his very young kid to bloody face-deforming violence. I doubt he would have found a secret stash inside a more age-appropriate title.PS: I know this is a 'sports' game but the whole point is to break someone's face with a roundhouse. Unlike soccer or basketball, most parents and grade-school teachers would frown on schoolyard boxing.[/citation]
Seriously! Besides, I probably wouldn't even know the difference between tobacco and cannabis when mixed together.

smashley

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
If weed looks like sweets, they got shitty sweets where he's from. I agree with everybody calling shenanigans on this guy. No way the case wouldn't have been checked at the time of purchase, at least in my town I think it's policy to show the customer the disk to check for scratches.

sonofliberty08

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
"Fight Night Round 4 Bundle 4-D Effects Kit"

Directions : take the weed b4 the game start , wait for few minutes , start the game , u will feel the 4-D effects during the game , enjoy .

1st duke of marlborough

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2009
Bad parenting is not giving your son a game "rated" for teens and up, rather its doing so then taking him to the psychiatrist when he starts reenacting the violence using his imagination (like most normal kids). OMG my child is acting like a kid...must have autism or ADD or RLS! Lets pour drugs down his little throat and watch him grow up to be a brain-dead adult. How 'bout you play the game with him and help his imagination expand and grow, while making sure he knows not to do that kinda shit in real life? No, no...drugs are obviously required to keep that little killer in line!

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]1st duke of marlborough[/nom]OMG my child is acting like a kid...must have autism or ADD or RLS![/citation]

or RLS? Seriously do you even know what any of those mean? RLS = Restless Leg Syndrome.

No wonder you think it's no problem to have a 4 year old play rated Teen game. You're an idiot.

G

the sweets thing he said he meant that he was worried that if some kind of candy was in the package that had been laced or tampered with in some way the boy may very well have eaten it.not he was worried about him eating the tobacco people.

dreamphantom_1977

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2008
Thats kinda a fishy story, one, the game gets checked when Blockbuster buys it, two, why didn't the dad check the game when he bought it? three, the kid played the game for 10 minutes before noticing it?

Sounds like another sue story to me. Plan to get rich quick scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.