4-year-old Gets Xbox 360 Game With Weed Inside

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
@ the idiots saying bad parenting. Piss off losers. My daughter was watching all sorts of scary movies way before she was four. I simply took the time to teach her right from wrong, real from make believe. So take your "bad parenting" and shove it. Not to mention I grew up watching anything I wanted also, and turned out just fine. And it was because the same lesson I teach to my daughter was taught to me.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
@elmo what a naive fool you must be. Mistakes/carelessness happens. I stopped a check a week ago only to find it was cashed by the bank this week. And to make matters worse it was the same company *different location though*.

This is a bank, were people are expected to be professionals. Not a block buster were you'd expect teens to be working.

maddad

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
Never saw anything in the article about what he did with it after he took it away. Didn't take it back to blockbuster (they probably have a really sad employee), didn't turn it over to the police. Didn't say he through it away. Maybe he had to call blockbuster before his wife figured out it was his.

G

Damn it all. I can't stand customers like him. You got FREE weed with your rental, and here you are complaining... Just be grateful!

beayn

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2009
So apparently they don't bother to see if the disc is actually in the box? Surely they'd have found it - unless it was an employee.

G

Wow the father is dumb. "But what if he'd thought it was sweets, and started munching away? It doesn't bear thinking about"
Well your kid would probably have a bad stomach ache considering you can't get high off ingesting plain marijuana, it must be absorbed by some kind of fat content because the stomach can't process thc by its self.

gpj

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I'm wondering why the dad didn't open the box himself? If I'm buying a used game, I'm not taking the store's word that the game is in there, it's the right game, and in a condition I want to purchase.

Oh yeah, I think the others answered for me.. 4 year old playing game intended for a much older audience. Dad should be banned.

G

Hahahahaha this is hilarious someone who lets a four year old play t games was "horrified" at a tiny bit of herb LMAO "omfg wat if he thot it waz sweetzzz??!!and tried eating it?!?!?!000 n00eeesss" hahaah so what if he did?itd certianly be better for him rather than "fight night"

Status
Not open for further replies.