4-year-old Gets Xbox 360 Game With Weed Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]calmstateofmind[/nom]So, what's the problem here?[/citation]

Yeah, the father should have lit up with his son, right there!

imtom

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2010
It the "Special Prize Inside the Box."

Only it's not cereal and instead of a cheap toy, you get marijuana.

sceen311

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2008
"I checked and realised. I was horrified and took it off him straight away," said Andy Brown. "But what if he'd thought it was sweets, and started munching away? It doesn't bear thinking about."
worst case your son pukes from eating tobacco. Funny the most harmful of the 2 substances is the legal one.

G

Lol, the dad is letting him play a boxing game at age 4? and who mixes weed with tobacco?

snurp85

Distinguished
May 6, 2009
weed aside, am i the only one who thinks its wrong that a 4 yo was playing "Fight Night"?!?!?! i mean wtf.

Poor parenting

adamovera

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2008
"But what if he'd thought it was sweets, and started munching away?" - that's what happens AFTER you smoke it.

Maybe this is just how Blockbuster intends to become competitive in Cali.

mactruck

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
Why would anyone be concerned with a little smoke when you've got a 4-year old playing a game rated T for Teen? I guess this dad has no problem with exposing his very young kid to bloody face-deforming violence. I doubt he would have found a secret stash inside a more age-appropriate title.

PS: I know this is a 'sports' game but the whole point is to break someone's face with a roundhouse. Unlike soccer or basketball, most parents and grade-school teachers would frown on schoolyard boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.