4-year-old Gets Xbox 360 Game With Weed Inside

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

teaser

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
Yeah,you see some of us here would have been like....wow...cool free weed and then maybe smoked it.....and then half an hour later,it would of hit us,damn!We could have had a law suit

alchemy69

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2008
That's EXACTLY what I asked Santa for. How come some 4 year old gets it instead. That fat dude needs to sort his shipping operation out.

DM0407

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2007
So... this family has no alcohol, smokes or cleaning supplies within reach of a crafty 5yr old? Doubt it.

Also did he just hand his child the Xbox 360 package and say "here, you do it" and walked away?

I call shenanigans.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]superblahman123[/nom]Well when ya can't compete with Netflix, ya gotta find another way to keep the market strong ;-)[/citation]

Awesome comment.

Impulse Fire911

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
[citation][nom]snurp85[/nom]weed aside, am i the only one who thinks its wrong that a 4 yo was playing "Fight Night"?!?!?! i mean wtf. Poor parenting[/citation]

haahhahaah, kids next step would be weed anyway so why not an early start then?

sdm004

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
OK gonna call it: YOU CAN'T GET HIGH JUST FROM EATING POT! The THC has to interact w/lipids or be inhaled at a high temp and the molecule is not soluble w/water (meaning wet bud has far less potential potency; it's why they dry/cure it out people). The only way that kid would have went to wonderland is if someone made CannaButter or CannaOil and BAKED W/IT!

I still thing the BB was at fault for not looking over their merchandise, as in meaning if they missed the pot, they'd probably overlook a missing or incorrect title in the box. Or, more likely...the employees in the back were smoking BB's profits, which would explain why they are going out of business.

But seriously, if people are going to complain about pot like that, at least have the damn facts and not the propaganda. There were plenty of things wrong w/that story w/o them lying about things that would be non-effective and moot.

FinlayG

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
Wow that is the most average weed I have ever seen. It doesn't even look like weed. It must have been in there for ages sitting on the shelf at blockbuster. It just shows that Fight Night is a crap game.
Moral of the story is this: If you are going to give out free weed make sure it is of a decent quality and not mixed with tobacco. I mean, who honestly mixes weed with tobacco.....such a waste it makes me want to cry.....

knowom

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
So he's not worried about violent video games, but weed that the 4 year old had no clue what it was is a big deal irony.

soundefx

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
I bet you that the bag was full and the father smoked some before he reported it.

Another thing is that he didn't report it to the police. He went to Block buster as he probably thought that they would give him another used game with a better and bigger bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.