4k HDMI Switcher

Dragondc3

Estimable
Apr 24, 2015
This holiday season Samsung had a highly rated 4k TV that was praised well by ps4 pro owners and the price for this 70" beauty was way to good to pass up. The TV runs well and my PS4 Pro is displaying 4k UHD content perfectly (now that I figured out how to enable 4k haha). My only gripe is 4k UHD only inputs to HDMI 1, both 2 and 3 do not have the option to enable UHD. This is not a big deal since I can just get a switcher right? I wish it were so easy.

Most "4k" switchers only allow 30fps 4k and not the newer better 60fps, (sorry not a video tech so forgot the proper name for those displays). I got a 4k switcher and the display blinked on and off constantly in 1 port, worked fine in a 2nd port but would not switch to the 3rd port or back to 1st port, basically the switch did nothing. The auto switch worked as long as you power a unit on but my roku for example is always on so if I turned the ps4 off it is not auto switching back to the roku etc..

I need help finding a good 4k hdmi switch that prefferably has a remote for those oops forgot to switch moments but its not a must have. My main concern is that it has at least 3x1 but more is always better, works with the most current 4k UHD, PS4 Pro and Roku testimonials appreciated, and is for home use and affordable. I dont mind paying for a quality product but not dropping $600 on comercial use hardware for home use.

Thanks in advance for reading my post and any info you may leave.