6 port Surround Sound to 4k Smart TV

Dec 3, 2018
I have a Ilive 5.1 Channel Surround Sound System that has 6 rca\analog ports in the back. My tv is a 55” 4K TCL Roku Smart TV but it only has the standard left audio right audio and video ports. How do I make the two work together?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Audio 1
G Audio 2
G Audio 2
N Audio 1
S Audio 1
N Audio 2
F Audio 3
V Audio 1
M Audio 1
C Audio 1
T Audio 1
A Audio 2
E Audio 4
C Audio 1
C Audio 4
P Audio 2
N Audio 4
M Audio 1
C Audio 3
Z Audio 9
Similar threads
Solved! I hooked Phillips stereo to samsung smart TV for surround sound, but get no sound only humming how to fix?
Solved! Magnavox TV with LG surround sound HELP!!
Solved! Tried everything ,,DVD surround sound ok ,,tv surround sound nil
Solved! How do I hook up a frisby surround sound to a Samsung smart tv
Trying to connect old Sony surround sound system to new LG Smart TV.
Connecting Smart TV to Surround Sound
I have a tcl smart tv and a new onkyo surround sound system I have hooked up with hdmi arc but I have no pictures on hdmi chan
LG Smart TV to Sony Receiver - No Surround Sound
Trying to Achieve true 5.1 surround sound with Logitech Z906 Speakers & 55" Smart TV
How can i hook my smart tv up pto my onkyo amplifier to hear my tv thru surround sound
I want to get a Samsung Surround Sound system. It would go on my 55 in Vizio smart tv. Are they compatible and how?
Connecting old HTS 2600 surround sound to smart tv
How to hook up my Yamaha HTR 5860 receiver to Samsung LED Smart TV for surround sound ?
I cannot figure out how to get the sound from regular tv channels to come out of my surround sound system
how do I hook up a smart tv box to the tv and surround sound?
I have a Samsung Smart TV (5500 Series) and a 3D bluray player/surround sound system. How can I get the surround sound to come
Hook up old surround sound system
hooking up a coby surround sound to a new samsung suhd 4k smart tv.
How do I connect my Samsung led smart tv model 5205 to Kenwood vr-7080 receiver for surround sound?
How to connect JVC TH-G51 receiver to Hisense smart tv for surround sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY