60 adwares deleted by SuperAntiSpyware Keep Returning

goodgenie4u

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
On a Win 10 Pro 32 bit, Chrome Browser I have Avast Free, Malware Bytes Free,CCleaner free and SuperAntiSpyware Free. For some reason Defender refuses to turn on.

Avast and Malware Bytes scans keep telling me that I' m free of malware. However SuperAntiSpyware keeps finding 60 to 400 or so Adware. They are typically in C:\Users\Dennis\AppData\Local\Microsoft\indows\NetCookies\E5ZHJG82.txtC:\ and so on.
One is Cache.btril.com and another c:\Users\Dennis\APPDATA\ROAMING\Macromedia\Flashobjects

After deleting them they return instantly. How do I permanently get rid of these things.I have no idea how to block these, even though SuperAntiSpyware must be exhausted deleting them!
I have removed all extensions and add ons on Chrome
Thanks
Dennis

SBMfromLA

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2011
I doubt it's adware or malware... but probably just Cookies from your browser installed by websites that you visit. That's why Malwarebyte does not detect anything.

On CCleaner do you have it set to scan and remove Cookies? I really wouldn't worry about it... All sites pretty much store cookies. The only way around that would be to tell your browser to stop accepting cookies.

aldan

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2013
superantispyware is famous for its false positives,usually cookies.you already have a solid "layered security system"defender is disabled because you already have an antivirus (avast).any more than one av and you can run into problems,so keep defender disabled.bottom line is if mwb and your av doesnt find anything,it likely isnt there.i would recommend running adwcleaner and junkware removal tool in that order if you have any doubts,but you are likely ok.you might want to try malwarebytes antiexploit tool tho.its free.