$600 laptop can't handle even old games

MarcusDenholm

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
Greetings, lads. I bought this $560 laptop in November 2014 - since then, I've had issues with running even GTA San Andreas let alone CS:GO or GTA IV. The specifications are the following:

PROCESSOR: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics - 2.10 GHZ.
RAM: 8.00 GB (7.19 Useable)
SYSTEM TYPE: 64 bit - Windows 8.1 (built-in)
GRAPHIC CARD(S): AMD Radeon (TM) R7 M260 & AMD Radeon (TM) HD 8610G. 2 GB dedicated GPUs.
The laptop doesn't get overheated, I'm trying to play games at the lowest settings.

Please let me know if that's a laptop good enough to run modern games or it's just a virus that's [watch your language] up or something else. I really need help, my friends who have the same specifications PC or lower than mine can run GTA V and all that. I really need solutions and all that, I'd really really appreciate any expert assistance.

MarcusDenholm

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
I'm sorry about the word I used up there - the temperatures are good, normal. But, you can at least run GTA IV or GTA SA at full settings, right? And what part is outdated and not good enough to run modern games?

MarcusDenholm

Commendable
Jul 16, 2016
I play GTA San Andreas on 720P and I can't play GTA IV on lowest resolution. I've two graphic cards, could it be that the low-end graphic could be utilising rather the high-end one or a virus?