7.1 Sound can’t turn it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2018
Hi guys,

Im struggling because I can’t turn 7.1 sound around on in my windows 10. If I go to virtual sound at speakers settings I see that it says Virtual sound around but I can’t activate it, Windows Sonic for headset also and Dolby production both can’t be turned either. I have Asus Xonar DGX and my Headset is Logi G430 7.1 surround around. If I plug the headset in my Iphone 6S I can listen to youtube ASMR while the headset has left and right side. But it doesn’t work on my Pc. Also with gaming I don’t hear enemy footsteps from left or right coming insteas I hear them from both left and right headphones.
Please I need a solution as soon as possible.

From what I can see, you should plug in the headset via USB only, and then you don't even use your sound card and install the logic software for it.

mmerse yourself in amazing audio. G430 comes with both Dolby Headphone and DTS Headphone:X surround sound modes powered by Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). Experience 360-degree audio that makes you feel like you’re right in the middle of the action, so you can detect enemies all around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.