Solved! 70 volt speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

elecboss25

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2011
Hello
I have aquired a dozen bose 70v speakers from a commercial remodel the speakers worked when we removed them and look brand new is there any cheap way to use some of them in my garage and how much would an amp cost approx

Solution

All you need it a 70 volt amp with the proper output if the transformer is built into the speaker. Nice thing is you can daisy chain these. You do not have to worry about a series/parallel circuit or have a home run to every speaker. You will have to spend a minimum of about 480.00 on an amp to do this. You could find a used one as well more than likely on ebay or some other site like that. Feel free to ask me anything else that you have questions with.

JKramerjr

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2011

All you need it a 70 volt amp with the proper output if the transformer is built into the speaker. Nice thing is you can daisy chain these. You do not have to worry about a series/parallel circuit or have a home run to every speaker. You will have to spend a minimum of about 480.00 on an amp to do this. You could find a used one as well more than likely on ebay or some other site like that. Feel free to ask me anything else that you have questions with.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS