Not open for further replies.
G

Microsoft's Mojave project, phase II.
"Buy windows vista, or else"
*f22's flying in attack formation*

nine3o

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2008
They purchased them for the technology, they want to see what makes them fast, so they can incorporate that tech into Windows 7 for their 7 second boot times.

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
Doesn't anyone else find this a bit disturbing? Corporate America = American gGovernment. Sorry if I have typos, I can't see what I'm typing for some reason it's scrolling backwards...

SirCrono

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
I think it's obvious google founders want to get back some of the manliness they lost after supporting gay marriage.

Next week they'll start hosting BBQs, football and boxing

thirdshop

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2008
Google buying an old-tech, stripped down fighter is one thing... Microsoft buying 'several' F-22s? WTF???

For christ's sake, you can't be seriously asking that question. The authours was being facetious you crazy loon.

G

Does enybody else see the level of hypochracy at google. They come up with a plan to reduce US energy consumption by 2020, but they fly around in a Boeing 757 which burns who knows how much fuel per mile. It's hypochracy in its most basic form. Do no evil: what a bunch of crap.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
[citation][nom]jo_man[/nom]Does enybody else see the level of hypochracy at google. They come up with a plan to reduce US energy consumption by 2020, but they fly around in a Boeing 757 which burns who knows how much fuel per mile. It's hypochracy in its most basic form. Do no evil: what a bunch of crap.[/citation]
Name a big plane that isn't using a lot of fuel ? It's probably still more enviromentally friendly than transporting people/cargo in a fleet of cars or the like.

Anyhow, Google is doing a lot for the enviroment imo. Don't just focus on the stuff they do wrong from your point of view.

I do dreadd the day the world is run by google. Not that I think it'll be bad, they're more honest than most goverments, but any single entity with that much power is bound to harm people.

aevm

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
[citation][nom]mr_woodster[/nom]Microsoft's Mojave project, phase II. "Buy windows vista, or else" *f22's flying in attack formation*[/citation]

I swear I'll never say a bad thing about Vista again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.