WhyFy78

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
Hello, i'm here with a question about the gpu drivers.

So i have a Toshiba satellite L855-16P (PSKA8E), running win7 64bit. This laptop has an Radeon HD 7670M gpu but everywhere i look, i can only find pretty old drivers for it. I looked up on Toshiba website but it gives almost 2 years old drivers - released on 20/12/12 ( which surely can't be the truth knowing how frequent they release drivers for desktops) and amd site gives this "driver verification tool" that my laptop doesn't even support, i mean srlsy!?

Is there any useful (and free ofc) tool or website that provides the latest driver updates for this kind of laptops, or amd just do not care about the older gpu owners andhas a politic - buy a brand new and get your drivers up-to date?

WhyFy78

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
I just said that AMD DOES NOT provide 7xxxM series drivers, instead it gives the ONLY option to download the verification tool that TOSHIBA DOES NOT SUPPORT.

WhyFy78

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
I don't shout, i just bold the words in my own way. I will repeat again what i said and tried a few times now.

amd.com when going in downloads, and selecting all the right stuff to make a download it gives the only option to download "AMD Mobility Radeon™ Driver Verification Tool". There are no drivers to select, just the only one Driver Verification Tool which toshiba does not support and gives an error when trying to detect latest drivers with it.

Here, i will even show a ss of what it shows to me when searching for driver:
http://www.part.lt/img/036dc5846d0d0968324780bf7b7ee72b689.jpg