A Quick Preview of Samsung's Galaxy Note for AT&T LTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ummmmmm....you mean people will use it as a prop pretending they're really small. A giant would hold a tiny phone. As for losing the stylus, does it pop out too easily? I've never lost a stylus and I've had many different smartphone brands since the original Palm's.

I for one, have been waiting for this kind of device ever since I used to love the huge screen on my Toshiba 2032 w/ Tom Tom GPS installed. Now I can also remote into remote computers with a resolution good enough to actually do some work with without having to carry a laptop with me at all times. Granted it will be small but I do it now in a pinch with an HTC Inspire and an HTC Surround and their screens are MUCH smaller.

Lmeow

Distinguished
Mar 14, 2010
[citation][nom]lokibjensen[/nom]Ummmmmm... As for losing the stylus, does it pop out too easily? I've never lost a stylus and I've had many different smartphone brands since the original Palm's.[/citation]

No need to worry about the stylus, I've played with the Note quite a few times and the stylus is quite secure in its little compartment. It's screen is also fingerprint resistant and quite scratch resistant which makes using it a whole lot more enjoyable.

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
"Now, if they price this thing right, the iPod Touch might actually have some competition on its hands..."

There are numerous devices already in the market that are technologically superior to the iPod Touch. Sadly the people are too technologically clueless to know they are. The locust is likely to continue their romance with icrap regardless of what is rleased.

STravis

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]del35[/nom]"Now, if they price this thing right, the iPod Touch might actually have some competition on its hands..."There are numerous devices already in the market that are technologically superior to the iPod Touch. Sadly the people are too technologically clueless to know they are. The locust is likely to continue their romance with icrap regardless of what is rleased.[/citation]

Shut it, nozzle.

td854

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
I really really wish it was not on ATT, not giving up my grandfathered Verizon plan, not to mention ATT coverage is spotty in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.