After turning off my acer aspaire 4520g,when I try to turn it on the hhd,caps lock and numpad lights light up for a split second, then it turns off.
I have tried to:
do a power reset for 5min
use it with only a charger, battery or both
removed both ram sticks
And it still doesn't turn on. Can anyone here help me?
1. First make sure the device has been charged.
2. Unplug your charger cord.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Press and hold the "Power" button for 30 seconds and see if the device will turn on.
5. If it does, great, now plug back in the power/charger cord. (If it didn't turn on without the cord in, it should turn on once you it is in.)
6. Now put the battery back in.
It may be in BIOS, the problem. When you hit the button to try and turn it on, starting hitting the F12 key and see if it will stay on long enough to actually go into the BIOS. If not that, it could be the charging circuit on the motherboard.