Acer Aspire 6?

miningshark23

Estimable
Nov 23, 2014
So I've recently ordered a laptop that cost me about £340. I percieved this as a pretty good deal due to it having an i5 8250u, 4gb DDR4 memory, 1TB HDD and 16gb of intel optane.

I live in the UK so I ordered from one of the biggest retailers we have as they had a decent price compared to other laptops in its class.

The laptop is an acer aspire 6. When I tried to find any information on an acer aspire 6 I was greeted with pretty much nothing. Even acer only listed the aspire 5 and aspire 7 on their website. The only aspire 6 I could find was a special edition infinity war model that was only sold in India.

I'm not worried about my purchase as it was from a heavily trusted retailer, I'd just like to learn some more about what I have bought.

Laptop: https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/computing/laptops/laptops/acer-aspire-6-15-6-intel-core-i5-laptop-1-tb-hdd-black-10180987-pdt.html

Thanks.

miningshark23

Estimable
Nov 23, 2014
Sorry, but you have misunderstood me. I have ordered a normal aspire 6 and the only one that I could find was the infinity War edition that you have linked. I don't believe them to be the same laptop so I was asking for more information on the regular one.

Thanks anyway.