Acer Aspire E 15 Staying at acer logo

Anwiday

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
My Acer Aspire E 15 (573g-52g3) Has been crashing a lot, with various errors giving me a blue screen for seemingly no reason. Now it just refuses to go past the acer logo when I turn it on. I have tried to press f8 a lot, with most of the time, it not working. On the few times it does work, a couple minutes into resetting my computer to factory defaults, it bluescreens. Then it just brings me back to where I started with the acer logo. Can someone help me?

Solution
Hi,

The problem can be related to either the HDD or the motherboard of the laptop. Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still get stuck on the ACER logo, remove the HDD off the laptop then boot it up again.
- If the laptop will get pass the ACER logo and loads into a black screen with an error that means the HDD is faulty.
- But if the laptop will still get stuck on the ACER logo without the HDD that means it's the motherboard.
- Last option in that case would be to remove the CMOS battery for a second then put it back in and test it again.
- If all...
Hi,

The problem can be related to either the HDD or the motherboard of the laptop. Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will still get stuck on the ACER logo, remove the HDD off the laptop then boot it up again.
- If the laptop will get pass the ACER logo and loads into a black screen with an error that means the HDD is faulty.
- But if the laptop will still get stuck on the ACER logo without the HDD that means it's the motherboard.
- Last option in that case would be to remove the CMOS battery for a second then put it back in and test it again.
- If all these will not work that means the motherboard needs a replacement.

Solution